Friday, August 7, 2020

Celebrating 10 years with the Dueling Darlings!

 This month our hostesses who started created and led this group of creative crafters called the Dueling Darlings have been holding events to celebrate our 10th year anniversary.  I feel so blessed to be a part of the Dueling Darlings on team Divas.  Kelly, our super great leader sent an envelope to all the Divas and Dazzlers with 3 banners of felt and a piece of twine.  We were to create a card using the felt in a creative way.  We could only use a sentiment stamp on our card.  Kelly is giving a prize for the most creative card! Here's mine:

The theme for the first duel was "I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream!"  With that in mind I use a strip of ice cream bar patterned paper on the left.  The middle and right side strips of dsp are the same pattern I used on my original DDD card. I did a little fussy cutting on the outside scalloped pattern.  I trimmed the banners and die cut a circle out of each one, replacing the cut circle in opposing colors.  I added a bow made from the twine and a die cut "celebrate" sentiment. 

1 comment: